We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal information when you visit our website.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
By using or completing our enquiry form on this website you accept and agree to the terms and conditions of this policy. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website.
CSarchitects is the controller and is responsible for your personal information.
Our contact details
610 Kingston Road
Personal information that we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal information about you and process the following information about you:
• Identity information – such as your first name and last name
• Contact information – such as your postal address, email address and telephone numbers
• Technical information – such as information from your visits to our website, your browser type and version, time zone setting and
location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to
access this website
• Usage information – including information about how you use our website and services
• Any other information relating to you which you may provide to us
How we collect your personal information
We use different methods to collect information from and about you including through:
• Information you give us. You may give us information about you by completing our enquiry form on our website at:
• Information obtained through verbal & email conversation
• Information we collect about you. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect the following information:
Like most websites, when you visit www.csarchitects.co.uk, we collect information about how you use our site, including the areas
How we use your personal information
We use information held about you in a number of ways in the provision of our services as follows:
- to register new clients of our business who have filled out our form via our website
- to ensure that content from our website and is presented in the most effective manner for you to provide and improve our services
- Supplying architectural services to you. Your personal details are required in order for us to enter into a contract with you
- Communicating with you. This may include responding to emails or calls from you.
Sharing your personal information
Once we have been appointed, we may be required to share your contact details, such as name, business name, address, email address and telephone number in the following ways:
- To the local authority when submitting a planning application/ building regulations application
- To Independent Building Control inspectors
- To Consultants, such as: Party Wall Surveyors, Structural Engineers etc.
We do not pass on your personal details to other unrelated parties.
International transfers of your personal information
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area.
Where we store your information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will keep your personal data only for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy, or for the duration required by law, whichever is the longer.
Links from our site
Right of access to your information
Please feel free to ask what personal information CSarchitects holds about you. If the information is inaccurate we will make and confirm any necessary changes.
If you believe we are not handling your data correctly you should email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not want your details to be held by CSarchitects, please contact us at the details below.
You have the right to bring a complaint about how we process your data, to the Information Commission Officer at any time.
Telephone: 0208 540 8049
Post to: CSarchitects, 610 Kingston Road, London, SW20 8DN
We regularly review and, where necessary, update our privacy information.
Last updated: 18th May 2018